If you’re looking to switch up the factory shift knob in your 2011-2017 Mustang, then add the perfect touch of flair to your interior with this new rally II 2-1/8” shift knob featuring a 6-speed shift pattern and 5.0 logos from CJ Pony Parts! These race-inspired shift knobs are designed with eye-catching colors and rally II style stripes in a high gloss finish that give your Mustang’s interior the classic, yet custom look that all gearheads are after.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in a Combination of Colors
- Correct 6-Speed Shift Pattern (Reverse to the Left and Up)
- Inlaid Rally II Style Stripes
- 5.0 Logo Etched On Each Side of Shift Knob
- Made Using High Quality Partek Resins
- Engineered for Strength and Durability
- 2-1/8” Diameter and 12mm x 1.25 Thread Pattern
- Made in the USA
- 2011-2017 Mustang V6
- 2015-2020 Mustang EcoBoost
- 2011-2020 Mustang GT
- 2012-2013 Mustang Boss 302
*This Shift Knob is NOT designed for use with 2011-2014 Shelby GT500’s or 2015-2020 Shelby GT350 and GT350R Mustangs.
What are rally II style stripes? Rally II stripes consist of three separate stripes; two small outer stripes surrounding a wide inner stripe. For this specific shift knob, the rally II stripes run vertically around the knob with a break at the top for the 6-speed shift pattern. The 5.0 logos are located on the driver and passenger side of the shift knob once properly aligned.
These American-made manual shift knobs are manufactured using the same high-quality partek resins found in world class billiard balls, and are engineered for long-term strength and durability. Choose from a variety of stripe and color combinations that suit your individual taste. Color options are listed by knob color, then stripe color. The shift pattern and 5.0 logos are the same color as the stripes and are inlaid, polished smooth to the touch.
This custom shift knob features a 2-1/8" diameter and the correct 12mm x 1.25 thread pattern for your 2011-2017 V6/GT 6-Speed Mustang or 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustang.
- This manual shift knob does not include a jam nut. However, a jam nut or threaded shift boot retainer is required to make sure the shift knob is properly aligned when tightened on the shift handle. A shift boot retainer is recommended instead of a jam nut as it will prevent a gap between the new shift knob and the factory boot. Without a jam nut or shift boot retainer you run the risk of splitting the shift knob in half if you over tighten knob when it bottoms out on the shift handle.
- For 2015-2020 Mustangs, the use of a shift knob adapter (HW3290 or HW3291) is required with these shift knobs to properly operate the pull-up style reverse lockout function. Without this adapter you will lose the ability to shift into the reverse gear.
*All knobs are custom made to order and take 3-4 weeks to ship from CJ Pony Parts.