This officially licensed 2015-2020 GT350 and GT350R specific Shift Knob with a 6-Speed Shift Pattern, Rally Stripes and the always desirable Cobra logo is designed and manufactured right here in the USA. This rally shift knob will give you that classic muscle car feel when changing gears, but make a bold statement to everyone around you when you¹re parked at the next car show or meet. While taking into consideration the reverse lock-out feature and unique thread pitch, this shift knob has been carefully engineered to maintain all factory functions when looking for that perfect gear.
Features and Benefits:
- Available in Black, White, Orange, Dark Blue, Gray, Red and Yellow with Coordinating Rally Stripes
- Fits ALL GT350 and GT350R ONLY
- Perfect 2-1/8” Diameter for Ideal Comfort and Feel When Shifting
- Cobra Logos are Displayed on Both the Left and Right Sides
- Generation Correct 6-Speed Shift Pattern on Top
- Retains Reverse Lock Out Functionality
- Crafted From Premium Phenolic Resin
- Finished with a High-Gloss Shine
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Made In The USA
- (1) 2-1/8” Shift Knob with a 10mm x 1.25 Thread Pitch *(Will NOT fit any other models)
- (1) Small Tube of Blue Loctite
- (1) Set of Installation Instructions
CJ Pony Parts offers this rally shift knob in your choice of Black, White, Orange, Dark Blue, Gray, Red and Yellow with the original 6-speed shift pattern (reverse to the left and up) on the top of the knob and with the Cobra logo on both sides of the knob. On the rally shift knobs - the shift pattern, stripes and logo are displayed in all of the color combinations that are available and are based upon available color options and stripe packages for the GT350 and GT350R. Each shift knob is made from premium quality phenolic resin which is the same substance used in creating billiard balls for superior durability along with an impressive overall appearance.
*All shift knobs are custom made to order and take 3-4 weeks to ship from CJ Pony Parts.
Please Note: This 2015-2020 Mustang specific shift knob will ship with a small tube of Blue Loctite. The included instructions will specify exactly how the shift knob should be installed. No jam-nut or retainer will be included or needed for proper installation.