Showing 1-20 of 28 results
- Edelbrock Signature Series Valve Cover Chrome for Chevrolet 194-292 Inline-6 1962-2001$48.59 Regular Price $53.99
- Edelbrock Elite II Valve Covers Tall Polished for Chevy 262-400 V8 1959-1986$130.46 Regular Price $144.95
- Edelbrock Elite II Valve Covers Low Profile Polished for Chevy 262-400 V8 1959-1986$115.16 Regular Price $127.95
- Edelbrock Racing Series Valve Covers Black for Chevy 262-400 V8 1959-1986$126.22 Regular Price $140.24
- Edelbrock Classic Series Valve Cover Finned Black Pair for Chevy Big Block V8 1965-Later$241.16 Regular Price $267.95
- Edelbrock Classic Series Valve Cover Finned Polished Pair for Chevy Big Block V8 1965-Later$254.66 Regular Price $282.95
- Edelbrock Classic Series Valve Cover Polished Finned w/o Breather Hole Pair for Chevy 262-400 V8 1959-1986$211.46 Regular Price $234.95
- Edelbrock Victor Series Valve Covers Tall Black for Chevy 262-400 1959-1986$148.46 Regular Price $164.95
- Edelbrock Victor Series Valve Covers Black for Chevy 262-400 1959-1986$134.06 Regular Price $148.95
- Edelbrock Victor Series Valve Covers Center Bolt Design Black for Chevy 262-400 1986-1995$154.76 Regular Price $171.95
- Edelbrock Victor Series Valve Covers Tall Black for Chevy 396-502 1965-Later$179.96 Regular Price $199.95
- Edelbrock Victor Series Valve Covers Low Profile Black for Chevy 396-502 1965-Later$202.46 Regular Price $224.95
- Edelbrock Signature Series Valve Covers Chrome Tall for Chevrolet 396-502 V8 1965-Later$57.56 Regular Price $63.95
- Edelbrock Signature Series Valve Covers Black Tall for Chevrolet 396-502 V8 1965-Later$64.76 Regular Price $71.95
- Edelbrock Signature Series Valve Covers Black for Small Block Chevrolet 262-400 1959-1986$39.56 Regular Price $43.95
- Edelbrock Signature Series Valve Covers Black for Big Block Chevrolet 396-502 V8 1965-Later$61.16 Regular Price $67.95
- Edelbrock Classic Series Valve Cover Satin Finned w/o Breather Hole Pair for Chevy 262-400 V8 1959-1986$169.16 Regular Price $187.95
- Edelbrock Classic Series Valve Cover Finned Satin Pair for Chevy Big Block V8 1965-Later$193.46 Regular Price $214.95
- Edelbrock Classic Series Valve Cover Black Finned Pair for Chevy 262-400 V8 1959-1986$257.36 Regular Price $285.95
- Edelbrock Classic Series Valve Cover Black Finned w/o Breather Hole Pair for Chevy 262-400 V8 1959-1986$227.66 Regular Price $252.95
Showing 1-20 of 28 results
When discussing the history of the GMC Sierra 1500, it is important to note the many advancements in engine technology since the dawn of the Second Generation in 2007. Beginning in 2009, General Motors began offering a 6.2L 403 horsepower-producing V8 motor for both the Sierra and its twin, the Chevrolet Silverado.
As the years went by, the 6.2L and standard 5.3L engines became more powerful than ever, thanks to the innovative fuel-injection and cylinder deactivation capabilities that came about in the genesis of the Third Generation. Whether your GMC Sierra sported either one of the brawny V8 motors or the fuel-efficient V6, you were afforded driving opportunities in which your non-pickup truck friends could only imagine.
Your GMC pickup left the factory with a lot to brag about under the hood, but with the right Sierra engine upgrades, you can accomplish even more on the roadway or the trail! GMC Sierra engine mods consist of anything that can improve the area surrounding the motor’s appearance, and most importantly, assist in adding even more power to your rugged rig.
When it comes to Sierra engine upgrades, anything that brings more cool air to the area and allows the motor to breathe better will always be welcomed additions to the underhood compartment. The more cool air that the motor receives, the more power that it will ultimately be able to produce. Something as simple as a replacement air filter can preserve the life of your Sierra’s engine, while also boosting your truck's overall horsepower and acceleration rates.
If you had more robust ambitions in mind, you might want to think about investing in a new cold air intake. As the name implies, a GMC Sierra 1500 cold air intake help dissipates heat, while ensuring that nothing but cool, clean air reaches the engine. Swapping out the boring intake from the factory can significantly increase airflow to the engine compartment while providing gains in both horsepower and torque.
If you want your GMC pickup to reach its full potential, investing in the proper Sierra engine mods is an easy way to do just that. Whether you frequent the trails or if you primarily stick to the streets, you cannot go wrong with GMC Sierra engine upgrades!
Find the Best GMC Sierra Engine Parts at CJ’s
Though many of your stock engine components will serve you well for many years to come, your GMC Sierra left the factory with plenty of room for improvement. Along with the proper exhaust upgrades, many GMC owners invest in engine mods that will lift those pesky restrictions from the factory, which will allow your motor to run like never before.
Similarly, if you are ever forced to make changes under the hood, investing in aftermarket upgrades rather than direct replacements will introduce a whole new set of possibilities for both you and your rig! With that in mind, CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best GMC Sierra engine parts & accessories out there! Because we are dedicated to helping you live out all of your ambitions in your GMC pickup, CJ’s only carries aftermarket engine upgrades from the most trusted names in the industry.
In order to serve a wide variety of needs and wants, CJ’s offers a large and diverse selection of Sierra engine mods, including replacement air filters, cold air intakes, throttle bodies, and superchargers among many others. Speaking of GMC Sierra superchargers, though they are an extravagant purchase, the instant throttle response and the robust improvements in both horsepower and torque far outweigh any cost concerns.
The GMC Sierra superchargers from CJ’s are street legal in all 50 states and will provide higher volume capacity, higher operating speeds, smoother and more efficient flow of air, and an improved overall sound. Along with superchargers and intakes, CJ’s also offers GMC Sierra 1500 engine tuners that will make your build even more technologically advanced. Be sure to note your truck’s correct year as well as any specific instructions before you make your final purchase.
What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best GMC Sierra engine upgrades on the market today!