- B&M Differential Cover Black Cast Aluminum Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 2015-2018$251.06 Regular Price $278.95
- B&M Transmission Pan Hi-Tek Deep Cast Aluminum 6L80E Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 2009-2018$249.26 Regular Price $276.95
- aFe Rear Differential Cover Street Series Raw Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 2014-2020$244.38 Regular Price $263.99
- aFe Differential Cover Street Series Black Rear Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 2014-2020$325.84 Regular Price $351.99
- aFe Rear Differential Cover Street Series Black With Oil Chevrolet Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 2014-2019$372.99 Regular Price $401.99
- 1999-2013 SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500-3500 V8/9.5-14 BOLT BLACK REAR DIFF COVER W/ OIL$387.86 Regular Price $418.99
- 1999-2013 SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500/2500/3500 V8 W/9.5-14 BOLT BLACK REAR DIFF COVER$325.84 Regular Price $351.99
- 1999-2013 SILVERADO/SIERRA 1500/2500/3500 V8 W/9.5-14 BOLT RAW REAR DIFF COVER$244.38 Regular Price $263.99
Your Chevrolet Silverado 1500 is a powerhouse as soon as it leaves the factory, and with the right engine upgrades, the sky is the limit for you and your build. Having a dominant motor sounds great on paper, but it is important to ensure that all of that power can reach the wheels. The system that is responsible for transmitting the engine’s power to the wheels is known as the drivetrain.
The Chevy Silverado drivetrain consists of the transmission, the rear axles, and of course, the wheels & tires. The purpose of the drivetrain is to allocate the power that is generated under the hood from the transmission to the wheel area. This transfer of power allows your rig to move forward. The drivetrain is perhaps the most misunderstood system in any vehicle, but without it, your truck would remain parked in your driveway, despite all of those flashy engine upgrades.
If you frequent the wilderness, it is important to pay close attention to the drivetrain, more especially, the rear differentials. It is not uncommon for stock differential covers to crack when they come into contact with trail debris, which can cause a leak in fluid. In contrast, the aftermarket F-150 differential covers are made of top-of-the-line materials and can withstand a fair amount of abuse from dirt, loose stones anything else that lies in your way on the trail.
If you have any significant engine mods planned for your Chevy truck, it would be wise to strengthen your Silverado drivetrain at the same time. The Chevrolet Silverado drivetrain from the factory is designed only to work with a certain power output level, and any imbalance can lead to problems with the rear axles and the transmission. Having a heavy influx of horsepower is always fun, but none of those upgrades will do you any good if you are not able to put any of that power to the pavement or the terrain.
Whatever goals that you have in mind your rig, CJ’s would love to help! CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best Chevy Silverado drivetrain parts & accessories around! Because we are dedicated to helping you beef up your build to withstand the rigors of the trail, CJ’s only carries aftermarket Silverado drivetrain mods from the most trusted names in the industry.
In order to serve a wide range of needs, CJ’s sells a large selection of drivetrain parts for Silverado 1500 pickups, including differential covers, rear axle gaskets, and transmission covers among many others. The replacement differential covers significantly increases the fluid capacity and dissipates heat much faster than the factory component. Be sure to note your pickup’s correct year as well as any specific fitment instructions before you make your final purchase.
What are you waiting for? Head over to CJ’s for the best Chevy Silverado drivetrain parts on the market today!