Get more clearance and better handling on the road and on the trail with this 2-1/2" Dual Rate Suspension Lift Kit with M95 Shocks from Skyjacker (JL25RBPMLT). This lift system is specifically designed for 2018-2021 Rubicon JL Wranglers, ensuring you get the best lift and handling capabilities possible.
This lift system includes dual rate-long travel coil springs that are compatible with the JL's unique left and right coil spring rates. These coils will function just like your OEM coils but are better able to handle rough terrain for superb highway ride quality and performance on any terrain. They will make it easy to go directly from the street to the trail by expanding when off-road during articulation as the suspension droops to keep the tires in contact with the ground longer than single rate coils. The lower coils only engage after compression past the 1st rate. It allows for consistent control and stability during body roll and heavy off-road suspension movement.
Skyjacker's kit also comes with extended sway bar end links that allow full droop and long travel. The included bump stop extensions make sure the suspension clears the tires at bumps. Long travel front and rear Skyjacker M95 shocks are fitted to provide the maximum extension for full articulation.
Skyjacker Lift Kit JL25RBPMLT Includes:
- Front and Rear Dual Rate, Long Travel Coil Springs
- Front and Rear Extended Sway Bar End Links
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- Front and Rear M95 Monotube Long Travel Shocks
- Grade 8 Mounting Hardware
Tire Size Recommendations:
2.5" Lift with 9" Wheels and 0 Backspacing
- Non-Rubicon: 37x12.50 (street articulation) or 35" (off-road articulation)
- Rubicon: 38x13.50 (street articulation) or 37" (off-road articulation)