Speaker Pioneer 6"x9" 4-Way 450 Watts Pair Mustang 1965-1973
- Sold As A Pair
- 450 Watts Max Power
- 6"X9" Speaker Diameter
- 4 Way Speaker
Pair of Pioneer 6"x9" 4-Way 450 Watt Speakers.
Upgrade the sound system in your classic Mustang with a pair of Pioneer speakers. The 4-way speakers measure 6"x9" and can be used in many applications. With 450 Watts maximum power (60 watts nominal), Pioneer speakers are sure to pump out the beats. A new multilayer mica matrix cone design optimizes sound reproduction and responsiveness. Features a lightweight elastic polymer surround as well. The speakers also have a new grille design that you won't want to hide.
Features and Benefits:
- System Type: 4-Way Coaxial
- Dimensions: 6"x9"
- Speaker Mounting Depth: 2-7/8"
- Cut-out Dimensions: 6" x 8-5/8"
- Maximum Music Power: 450 Watts (90 Watts Nominal)
- Cone Material: Carbon and Mica Reinforced IMPP in Moonstone Gray
- Surround Material: Elastic Polymer
- Magnet Material: Ferrite
- Magnet Weight: 11.3 oz
- Tweeter Type: Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) Dome Tweeter (x2)
- Tweeter Diameter: 11mm and 18mm
- Crossover Frequency: 3,600 Hz
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 24kHz
- Sensitivity: 89 dB
- Impedance: 4 ohms
Various materials were carefully combined to develop a diaphragm of extra lightness and rigidity. This reproduces sound clearly with outstanding responsiveness sensitivity and a suitable degree of internal loss. The new A-Series speakers feature a multilayer mica matrix cone where a surface containing mica properly maintains the cone's superior rigidity and internal loss. Another layer makes excellent use of the light, water-resistant material.
Purchase a new Pair of Pioneer 6"x9" 4-Way 450 Watt Speakers from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning