Specialty Products Company Camber Adjustment Bolt EZCam XR 12mm Pair Fiesta ST 2014-2019
Pair of Specialty Products Company EZCam XR 12mm Camber Adjustment Bolts for all 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 Fiesta STs.
In need of some camber adjustment on your 2014-2019 Fiesta ST? Then be sure to pick up this Pair of Specialty Products Company EZCam XR 12mm Camber Adjustment Bolts from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Makes Struts Adjustable Up to ±1.75° Camber
- Makes Camber Changes Cost-Effective, Quick One-Person Job without Grinding
- Remove Upper Bolt, Install EZCam, Loosen Lower Bolt, Dial in Required Change
- 12.9 Grade Bolts Provides Best Clamp Load with Highest Safety Factor in Industry
- Hex Chromate-Free Finish for 700-Hour Salt Spray Results to Avoid Any Hydrogen Embrittlement Issues
- Markings on Bolt Head Show Where Lobe is for Easy Orientation During Adjustment
This Pair of Specialty Products Company (81250) EZCam XR 12mm Camber Adjustment Bolts makes your struts adjustable up to ±1.75° camber. They’ll make camber changes more cost-effective because you’ll be able to do it yourself with no grinding needed! Simply remove the upper bolt, install the EZCam, loosen the lower bolt and dial in your required change. Plus, there are markings on the bolt heads to show you where the lobe is for easy orientation during adjustment.
Please Note: Specialty Products Company recommends elongating the upper strut flange holes (equally on both sides of the original hole if possible) just enough so that the ears on the plate fit tight in the elongated hole. To easily complete this process, please see the SPC 3/8" Rotary File Set with Cool Tool II Cutting Fluid P/N: SPCTOOL1 and to watch camber the change as you roll the cam bolt, check out the SPC Magnetic Adjustable Camber Gauge P/N: SPCTOOL2.
Order a Pair of Specialty Products Company (81250) EZCam XR 12mm Camber Adjustment Bolts for your 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 or 2019 Fiesta ST from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.