Specialty Products Company Camber/Caster Sleeve 1/4-Degree 4WD F-250/F-350 1999-2004
Specialty Products Company 1/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 4WD F-250s and F-350s.
Adjusting the camber, caster or both at the same time on your 1999-2004 Super Duty F-250 or F-350 is easy with this Specialty Products Company 1/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Change Camber, Caster or Both at the Same Time
- Remove Tire, Cotter Pin and Upper Ball Joint Stud Nut and Break Taper Free between Stud and Sleeve
- Use a Sleeve Puller, Remove Existing Sleeve and Install P/N 23139 to Determine Change Needed, Then Install Correct Sleeve
- To Adjust: Sleeve May be Lifted and Rotated 1/8-Turn
- Adjustment Range: Cam./Cas. ±.25 Degree
- Installation Time: 1/2-Hour Per Side
- Sold Individually: One Required Per Wheel
This Specialty Products Company (23131) 1/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve allows you to adjust camber, caster or both at the same time, and installation only takes about a half-hour! Just remove the tire, cotter pin and upper ball joint stud nut and break the taper free between the stud and sleeve. Use a sleeve puller and remove the existing sleeve, then install P/N 23129 to determine the change needed. This camber and caster sleeve will give you an adjustment range of plus or minus .25 degrees, and it’s sold individually.
Order a Specialty Products Company (23131) 1/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve for your 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004 4WD F-250 or F-350 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Super Duty years: