Specialty Products Company Camber/Caster Sleeve 3/4-Degree 4WD F-250/F-350 1999-2004
Specialty Products Company 3/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 4WD F-250s and F-350s.
If you need to adjust the camber and caster on your 1999-2004 Super Duty F-250 or F-350 plus or minus .75 degrees, be sure to pick up this Specialty Products Company 3/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Change Camber, Caster or Both at the Same Time
- Remove Tire, Cotter Pin and Upper Ball Joint Stud Nut and Break Taper Free between Stud and Sleeve
- Use a Sleeve Puller, Remove Existing Sleeve and Install P/N 23139 to Determine Change Needed, Then Install Correct Sleeve
- To Adjust: Sleeve May be Lifted and Rotated 1/8-Turn
- Adjustment Range: Cam./Cas. ±.75 Degree
- Installation Time: 1/2-Hour Per Side
- Sold Individually: One Required Per Wheel
This Specialty Products Company (23133) 3/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve allows you to change the camber, caster or both at the same time on your Super Duty! Use a sleeve puller, remove your existing sleeve and install P/N 23139 to determine the change needed. When you’ve determined the correct sleeve you need, remove your tire, cotter pin and upper ball joint stud nut and break the taper free between the stud and sleeve. From there, installation of your new camber and caster sleeve should take about a half-hour on each side.
Order a Specialty Products Company (23133) 3/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve for your 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 or 2004 4WD F-250 or F-350 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
This product will fit the following Super Duty years: