Specialty Products Company Camber/Caster Sleeve 3/4-Degree 4WD F-250/F-350 2005-2018
- Sold Individually
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Quality Construction
- OEM Function
Specialty Products Company 3/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 4WD F-250s and F-350s.
If you’re looking for a tool that allows you to change camber, caster or both at the same time on your 2005-2018 Super Duty 4WD F-250 or F-350, be sure to pick up this Specialty Products Company 3/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Change Camber, Caster or Both at the Same Time
- Remove Tire, Cotter Pin and Upper Ball Joint Stud Nut and Break Taper Free between Stud and Sleeve
- Use a Sleeve Puller, Remove Existing Sleeve and Install P/N 23139 to Determine Change Needed, Then Install Correct Sleeve
- To Adjust: Sleeve May be Lifted and Rotated 1/8-Turn
- Adjustment Range: Cam./Cas. ±.75 Degree
- Installation Time: 1/2-Hour Per Side
- Sold Individually: One Required Per Wheel
This Specialty Products Company (23223) 3/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve lets you adjust camber, caster or both at the same time! Make sure this is the correct size sleeve that you need by installing P/N 23139 first. After you confirm this sleeve is the right size, remove your tire, cotter pin and upper ball joint stud nut and break the taper free between the stud and the sleeve. You’ll have an adjustment range of plus or minus .75 degrees, and you can lift and rotate the sleeve 1/8-turn at a time. This camber and caster sleeve is sold individually and takes about 30 minutes to install.
Order a Specialty Products Company (23223) 3/4-Degree Camber and Caster Sleeve for your 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 4WD F-250 or F-350 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning