This set of Locking Header Bolts (8914) from Stage 8 will secure your exhaust headers. Prevent exhaust leaks and save yourself costly service time by using a set of quality locking header bolts like these.
Features and Benefits:
- Set fits 5.0L Coyote Mustangs made after August 5, 2010
- Set of (16) bolts with locking tabs and retaining clips
- Stops header flange exhaust leaks
- 4130 Alloy Steel Construction
- M10-1.25 x 25M Header Bolt Set
- For drag race, oval track and high-performance street usage
The Stage 8 Locking Header Bolts feature the same thread pitch as the original exhaust manifold bolts. Stage 8 uses high-quality 4130 Alloy Steel, to prvent rust and corrosion from occurring. Since a nickel plated finish, the header bolts will look brand new for years to come. The snap rings and mounting clips are constructed from spring steel.
Tech Tip: Ford changed the thread pitch on the header bolts midway through productions. 5.0L Mustangs made from March 2010-August 5, 2010 should order the kit that includes coarse thread bolts, 5.0L Mustangs made after August 5, 2010 should order the kit that includes fine thread bolts. Please select the correct headers for your application.