Steeda Camber Plates 2015-2022
- Most Adjustment On The Market
- Range Of -.3 To -2.8 Degrees
- Increased Front Tire Grip
- Made In The USA
Steeda Camber Plates for 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 Mustangs.
Are you looking to upgrade the tires or suspension on your new 2015-2022 Mustang, be sure to replace those factory struts with these Steeda Camber Plates, now available from CJ Pony Parts!
This pair of camber plates from Steeda will help increase your new pony's front grip and turn-in response when cornering on the street or on the track. They'll help reduce uneven tire wear and are made in the U.S.A. using premium-quality products like Teflon and nickel. The plates are TIG-welded and CNC machined to ensure that they'll be durable enough for everyday use or excessive track use, and they'll help extend the life of your Mustang's front tires.
Features and Benefits:
- Idea addition for lowered street or track Mustangs
- Will fit any model 2015-2022 Mustang
- Helps reduce excessive uneven tire wear
- Increases front grip, turn-in response and cornering performance
- Most available adjustment range on the market (-.3 degrees to -2.8 degrees)
- High quality stainless steel Teflon-lined bearing included
- Nickel-plated bearing houses is TIG-welded and CNC machined to exact tolerances
- Grade 10.9 hardware and nylock nuts included
- No increase in NVH
- No permanent modifications required
- Made in the USA
Steeda's camber plates are ideal for both daily driving or tracking your S550. With the addition of these camber plates you will be able to dial in precise front suspension camber for each front toe adjustments resulting in a more balanced and predictable vehicle on the street or track. You will notice improved overall handling capabilities, elimination of understeer and increase in your Mustang's turn-in response. In testing, Steeda has seen maximum lateral acceleration increase by .11 G's post-installation of the Steeda S550 Mustang Camber Plates.
Please note: The Steeda camber plates do not include caster adjustment. Ford has given the S550 Mustang 7 degrees of caster right from the factory. Any additional caster added to this system will pull the front suspension out of its ideal camber range.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Intermediate skill is required for this installation.