Enhance the performance and output of your 2015-2020 GT Mustang with this Steeda 555-3220 ProFlow Closed Cold Air Intake Kit. With the most impressive horsepower gains per dollar, this aftermarket upgrade is the best complement to the stock intake manifold in your modern era GT Mustang!
Features and Benefits:
- For 2015-2020 GT Mustangs
- Requires a Custom Tune that is Not Included
- CAD Designed Sealed Air Box Lid and Tube Assembly
- Large Mass Air Meter at 127mm for Most Airflow Possible
- Coolest Intake Air Temperatures for Consistent Performance
- 25-30hp Increase more than Stock at Mid-Range to Peak RPM
- Retains ALL Factory Vacuum Lines with Optional Sound Tube Delete
- Includes a Washable Steeda Oiled Air Filter
- Utilizes the Factory Grille Duct
- Quick and Easy Installation
- Made in the USA
This Steeda ProFlow Closed Cold Air Intake Kit opens up the induction system and allows it to breathe much more freely than the stock intake system would allow, taking your S550 Mustang GT to an entirely new level of performance! This kit utilizes a CAD designed sealed air box lid and tube assembly large mass air meter at 127mm for the most airflow possible. Your new intake system retains all the factory vacuum lines and utilizes the factory grille duct. Additionally, a washable Steeda oil filter is included. Once the quick and easy installation is completed you’ll be looking at gains of 25-30HPs.
Please Note: This cold air kit will require a custom tune (NOT INCLUDED) to complete installation.
*Fitment can only be confirmed on vehicles equipped with the stock intake manifold.
Steeda is a aftermarket parts manufacturer that offers everything you need for your vintage or newer model ride. The extensive list of Steeda parts includes everything from exhaust kits and radiators to wheels and interior dress up parts. CJ Pony Parts offers a huge selection of Steeda parts to meet your specific performance and styling needs.
Order this Steeda 555-3220 ProFlow Closed Cold Air Intake Kit for your 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 GT Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts.