Steeda Cold Air Intake With XCalibrator 4 Programmer Kit GT500 2007-2009
Steeda Cold Air Intake Kit with a XCalibrator 4 Programmer for all 2007, 2008, and 2009 GT500 Mustangs.
Get the most out of your Steeda Cold Air Intake by buying it paired up with a SCT x4. Not only will you save money buying the two together. But you’ll unlock the most power out of your setup with SCT x4 Handheld Tuner. And if you add new parts down the road, you will be able to update your tune in the future given the changes you make. To get the most out of your Steeda Cold Air Intake Kit for your GT500, it’s required to get a tune.
Completely redesigned from top to bottom, Steeda's cold air kit now includes the most advanced inlet elbow on the market today. Also, the new cold air kit is designed to work with your existing strut tower brace! With a custom tune, GT500s that have the Steeda Cold Air Intake installed have seen an increase of 97 rear wheel horsepower. The GT500 Steeda Cold Air Intake is available in your choice of Black Textured ABS or Carbon Fiber.
Steeda GT500 Cold Air Intake Features:
- Stainless Steel Airbox
- Internal Super Velocity Stack
- Built in 114mm MAF
- Included Filter can be easily Cleaned and Re-Oiled
- Instructions Provided
- All necessary installation hardware
- Available in Black Textured ABS or Carbon Fiber
Please Note: This SCT X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer will only work on US model Mustangs. It is not compatible with Mustangs outside of the United States of America due to the variances in fuel quality overseas.
From the factory, your GT500’s computer is calibrated for the general public, designed with the average driver in mind, not the performance driver. This not only leaves valuable horsepower and torque hidden inside your GT500, but it also makes for a less than thrilling driving experience. The all new X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer from SCT unlocks your GT500’s hidden performance potential by optimizing your Mustang's computer for maximum horsepower and torque, improved throttle response, solid shifts and even increased fuel mileage. The new SCT X4 Power Flash Computer Programmer is styled after the ever so popular SCT X3 programmer with the same great features, but with a slew of all new user friendly features to really set this tuner apart from the rest.
SCT X4 Features and Benefits:
- Built-in WiFi connectivity attaches to your local wireless network for easy device updates
- Full color LCD display with an auto dim feature and user adjustable portrait/landscape modes
- Pre-loaded with dyno proven, track tested performance tunes for serious horsepower gains
- Holds up to 10 custom tune files for maximum on-device selection for any occasion
- Monitor your Mustang's PCM data live in real-time on screen or using SCT's LiveLink Data Logging software
- All new redesigned compact design measuring 2-3/4" wide x 5-1/2" high
Additional SCT X4 Features:
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- Reads/Clears Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- High Speed Data Logging/Monitoring
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters
- Backs Up Factory Tune
- Free Data Logging Software
- Dual Analog Inputs
- USB Interface Cable Included
- Installs Quickly and Easily
Tune File Adjustable Options:
- Rear O2's Disabled
- Fuel Injectors
- Charge Motion Control Valve Delete Plates
- Speed Limiter (User Adjustable)
- Idle Speed (User Adjustable)
- Traction Control
- Spark Modification by RPM (User Adjustable)
- Wide Open Throttle Fuel Control
- Shift Firmness Control (Automatic Transmissions ONLY)
- Axle Ratio (User Adjustable)
- Tire Size (User Adjustable)
- Aftermarket Intake
- Fan Control (User Adjustable)
- Rev/RPM Limiter in Drive (User Adjustable)
- Rev/RPM Limiter Neutral (User Adjustable)
- Wide Open Throttle Shift Points by Gear
- Supports Custom Tunes
*Depending on the vehicle, some tunes are able to be modified by the user from the hand held tuner, like the gear ratio and tire size tunes, etc. Not all parameters of a tune are user adjustable.
Note: This item is not CARB (California Air Resource Board) exempt and is not legal for sale or use in the state of California.