Increase the surface area of your cold air intake filtration with the upgraded Steeda Cold Air Intake System 555-3127 for 2003 Cobra Mustangs. With improvements to the airflow, this Cold Air Intake System will add horsepower and torque to your engine while also eliminating a heat-soaked factory air box.
Features and Benefits:
- Eliminates Heat Soaked Factory Air Box
- Cools to Ambient Temperature Range
- Significantly Faster than Stock
- Added Horsepower and Torque
- Reusable Dual Cone Filtration
- Stainless Steel Housing & Shield
Steeda's cold air high-flow intake uses a reusable dual cone filter to protect the high-velocity performance. This system also features a stainless steel heat shield that seals against the hood shielding more of the air from the engine compartment heat than the competition models. This intake is good for 14 to 18 RWHP on a stock Cobra and has been dyno-tested to add up to 25 RWHP on a modified Cobra.
- Federal and several state and provincial laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part that affects emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on public streets or highways. Steeda Autosports assumes no liability for any violations arising out of any federal, state or provincial emissions or safety requirements on motor vehicles arising out of the customer's modifications and/or use of Steeda products. It is the responsibility of the customer to determine if their modified vehicle complies with applicable laws.
- Not approved for sale in California or states that require a California E.O. #. Installation of this part on a vehicle that is driven on public roads may violate U.S. and Canadian laws and regulations.