If your 2015-2020 GT Mustang needs some performance upgrades that you can still drive on the street, Steeda’s Set of Linear Drag Lowering Springs (555-8231) are just what you’ve been looking for!
Features & Benefits:
- Improved weight transfer and traction on launch
- Designed for competition racing but keeps outstanding street ride
- Springs are developed using advanced proprietary CAD data and exclusive 3D modeling
- Utilizes 150 lbs./in. in the front and 800 lbs./in. in the rear linear spring rates
- Lowers vehicle 1.25” in the front and 0.5” in the rear
- Made in the USA
These drag springs are designed for all drag racing applications and will lower your Mustang 1.25” in the front and 0.5” in the rear. They also maintain optimal rates of 150lb/in. in the front and 800 lb/in. in the rear. This spring set will help with weight transfer and planting the rear wheels for the maximum amount of traction when launching off the starting line.
*This spring set is not for use with 2015-2019 V6, EcoBoost or GT350 Mustangs.
Please Note: These springs will not fit vehicles that are equipped with the factory MagenRide suspension.
Tech Tip: CJ Pony Parts highly recommends getting an alignment after installation to ensure your Mustang’s specs are in check.
Order a Set of Steeda (555-8231) Linear Drag Lowering Springs for your 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020 GT Mustang from CJ Pony Parts!