If your 2015-2022 GT Mustang needs some performance upgrades that you can still drive on the street, Steeda’s Set of Linear Drag Lowering Springs (555-8231) are just what you’ve been looking for!
Features and Benefits:
- Improved weight transfer and traction on launch
- Designed for competition racing but keeps outstanding street ride
- Springs are developed using advanced proprietary CAD data and exclusive 3D modeling
- Utilizes 150 lbs./in. in the front and 800 lbs./in. in the rear linear spring rates
- Lowers vehicle 1.25” in the front and 0.5” in the rear
- Made in the USA
These drag springs are designed for all drag racing applications and will lower your Mustang 1.25” in the front and 0.5” in the rear. They also maintain optimal rates of 150lb/in. in the front and 800 lb/in. in the rear. This spring set will help with weight transfer and planting the rear wheels for the maximum amount of traction when launching off the starting line.
Please Note: These springs will NOT fit vehicles that are equipped with the factory MagneRide suspension.
Tech Tip: CJ Pony Parts highly recommends getting an alignment after installation to ensure your Mustang’s specs are in check.
- 2015-2022 GT Mustangs
*NOT designed for use with V6, EcoBoost, Shelby GT350/GT350R or GT500 Mustangs.