Steeda Rear Lower Control Arm Aluminum 4500 Series Pair 1979-1998
Pair of Steeda 555-4501 4500 Series Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms for all 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 and 1998 Mustangs.
The addition of these Pair of Steeda 555-4501 4500 Series Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms will not only improve the handling of your 1979-1998 Mustang, but it will also be an improvement on the drag strip, in the form of improved 60 ft. times. These lower control arms would be great on any Mustang, no matter if it is daily driven, or only driven to the track on the weekends.
Features and Benefits:
- The 4500 series is best for street cars, road racing, and occasional drag strip use
- Less NVH than arms with spherical bearings
- 1/2 the weight of the competition's control arms
- Hard bushing centers control the axle for maximum traction and handling
- Softer outer bushings edges won't squeak or bind
- Won't damage torque boxes like other arms with solid bushings
- High-strength extruded 6061 T-6 Alum. eliminates flex & reduces unsprung weight 32%
- 1/3 the weight of lift bars
- Used by winners in NHRA, IHRA, SCCA, Fun Ford Weekend series, and the Ferrari-eating "Steeda Q" T-1 road racer.
- Easy, bolt-on installation
- Excellent for daily driving or performance use
- Made in the USA
The design utilized by Steeda on these lower control arms eliminates binds and vibrations found in your suspension system. This will provide the greatest amount of traction possible. Through a premium quality billet steel construction, these lower control arms will not only be exceptionally strong, but also lightweight. Heavy-duty bearings give you the desired ride you have been after and lower NVH (noise, vibration and harshness) when compared to lower control arms with spherical bearings. Installation will be quick and simple as these are direct bolt-on items.
Steeda is a aftermarket parts manufacturer that offers everything you need for your vintage or newer model ride. The extensive list of Steeda parts includes everything from exhaust kits and radiators to wheels and interior dress up parts. CJ Pony Parts offers a huge selection of Steeda parts to meet your specific performance and styling needs.
Order this Pair of Steeda 555-4501 4500 Series Aluminum Rear Lower Control Arms for your 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997 or 1998 Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.