Are you the proud owner of a 2015-2020 GT, GT350, or GT350R Mustang that you use for road racing? Do you want to improve your ability to control your Mustang and win races? If so, then you need this Steeda Lightweight Road Racing Front K-Member (555-5061) from CJ Pony Parts now!
Features and Benefits:
- 20% lighter than the factory K-member
- Designed for road race applications
- Bolt-in design does not require any modifications
- Retains all factory mounting locations
- Adjustable front track width
- Adjustable front Roll center
- Built-in, adjustable G-Trac Brace (for long tube headers)
- Built-in tie down hooks for easy use when trailering
- MagneRide sensor hookups to maintain MagneRide
- Additional bracing in key areas
- Used on the Steeda #20 car and Red ’18 HPDE car in testing
- Competition proven on Steeda’s #20 car
- Made in the USA
This Lightweight Road Racing Front K-Member (555-5061) manufactured by Steeda is a track tested k-member with proven results to help you get a better handle on your Mustang’s performance! It will reduce weight and improve weight distribution, allowing you to avoid weight issues like your worst enemy. This will in turn allow you to corner better and gain better control on your Mustang. This k-member features bracing to add strength in specific points and will also mount at key points. All of these points are used for improved strength, and their use retains compatibility with OE components. The tension and lateral link mounts are boxed and gusseted. This Steeda K-Member (555-5061) is proudly made in the USA!
Please Note: Although this K-member is compatible with the factory components, the Steeda Bump Steer kit (P/N: BSK4) and their Adjustable Heavy Duty Motor Mount Kit (P/N: MM4039) are both recommended to accompany installation of this K-member.
Tech Tip 1: Installing this K-member may require professional assistance. Please ensure all safety measures are taken into consideration during every step of the installation process.
Tech Tip 2: If you prefer Drag Racing, Steeda has a similar version of this K-member just for you, please see P/N: KM33.
*This K-member is designed for off road competition use only and is not covered under any warranty stated or implied.
*If you choose to reinstall the factory front lower splash shield, simply use cable/zip tie straps (NOT INCLUDED) to secure it in place as there are no provisions to reuse the original installation hardware.
- Front Control Arms to Subframe (Inboard): 185 lbs/foot
- K-Member to Chassis: 85 ft-lbs. (Rear bolts and washers included)
- Sway Bar and Engine mounts: 55 ft-lbs.
- Steering Rack bolts: 150 ft-lbs.
*Recheck all torque values after each track day.
*Thread locker is strongly recommended.
- 2015-2020 GT Mustang
- 2015-2020 Shelby GT350
- 2015-2020 Shelby GT350R