Steering Wheel Kit Banjo Black Leather With Horn Button/Black 9-Bolt Hub F-100 1965-1966/1968/1970-1977
Black Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Black 9-Bolt Hub for 1965, 1966, 1968, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 F-100s.
Are you ready to add some personal style to your F-100? This Black Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit offered by CJ Pony Parts is the perfect balance of classic styling and customization. It’s specifically designed for 1965-1966, 1968 and 1970-1977 Ford F-100s and comes with a Black 9-Bolt Hub and your choice of Horn Button.
Banjo Steering Wheel Features and Benefits:
- Forged 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Polished Front and Back
- Black Leather Grip with Finger Grips
- Includes Choice of Horn Button
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern
- Can be Used with any GT9 Install Hubs/GT3 Horn Buttons
- Interchangeable with any Standard 9-Bolt Hub or Horn Button
- Diameter: 15.5”
- Dish: 1.75”
Horn Button Features:
- 6061 Aluminum
- 1940s Style Ring Design
- Brilliant Polished Finish
- Mounts Flush in Wheel
- Secured Using “Sure-Lock” O-Ring Design
- Covers 9-Bolt Pattern for Smooth Look
- Interchangeable with any Standard 9-Bolt Steering Wheel
This steering wheel is inspired by the 1930s and 1940s, a period of timeless performance, when the Banjo-style wheel was popular. The vintage look perfectly accents your classic F-100’s interior, but the grip and horn button allow you to customize it to your specifications. The black leather half-wrapped grip includes billet finger grips and can be removed and wrapped by an upholstery shop to perfectly match your interior or add a pop of color. You have a choice of horn button when you order this steering wheel: without a logo (plain, 40s 3-ring design), with an engraved Ford oval, with an engraved V8 logo, with a black V8 logo decal or with a Ford oval on a black background decal.
*Please indicate your desired horn button using the drop-down menu.
This wheel’s diameter is 15.5 inches, which is slightly larger than other Banjo-style wheels on the market, to allow for easier and more comfortable steering. You’ll still have plenty of room, though, because the dish is only 1.75 inches. The wheel’s nine bolt mounting pattern allows for use with any GT9 installation hub or horn button.
- 6061 Aluminum
- Black Anodized Finish
- Billet Design for Easy Installation
- Includes Illustrated Instructions
- Grade 8 Hardware Included
- Designed for GT9 Bolt Steering Wheels
- 9-Bolt Mounting Pattern for GT9 Bolt Steering Wheels/9-Bolt Aftermarket Wheels
- Adjustable Column Sleeve to “Dial In” the Perfect Clearance Between Hub and Column
The included black installation hub is CNC machined from a single piece of 6061 aluminum. It can be used with any 9 bolt steering wheel and comes with all the hardware needed for installation. The black anodized finish looks amazing and keeps the outside protected from every day wear and tear.
Order this Black Leather Banjo Steering Wheel Kit with a Horn Button and Black 9-Bolt Hub for your 1965, 1966, 1968, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 F-100 from CJ Pony Parts today!