Street brake pads and rotors are hardly ideal for performance use. Taking your Mustang to a driving event? You'll want this Pad And Rotor Kit from StopTech, with Ultra Series Pads and Sport Rotors. This is a great combo for racing, track days, or autocross, and will still work well on the street.
Features and Benefits:
- Sold as a Pair (Rotors are side specific)
- E-Coated finish to prevent corrosion
- Improved wet and dry braking performance
- Perfect complement to performance wheels and tires
- High MOT(Maximum Operating Temperature) to eliminate fade
- Dyno proven performance and service life
- Lab-developed formulas with strong initial bite
- Ideal for autocross and light track day use
- DOT approved stainless brake hoses
StopTech Slotted Sport Rotors are 1-piece direct replacement brake discs for factory brake systems and stock calipers that look great behind your wheels – and offer significantly improved braking performance.
StopTech engineers have developed the Sport Ultra-Premium para-aramid (Kevlar) blend to improved stopping performance while reducing noise and dust. Sport pads from StopTech are a new line of racing friction materials that brings the company’s “brake late, finish first” philosophy to a wide range of racing disciplines.
This kit also included a set of StopTech Stainless Steel Braided Brake Hoses to maintains consistent brake pressure so you can enjoy the benefits of a quicker, firmer and more consistent pedal response. The brake hoses will also provide your Mustang with superior precision brake modulation, especially during threshold braking.
- 2011-2014 GT Mustangs with optional Brembo Brakes
- 2012-2013 Boss 302 Mustangs
- 2007-2012 Shelby GT500 Mustangs
*These brakes will NOT fit 2013-2014 Shelby GT500 model Mustangs.