Superlift Bilstein Steering Stabilizer Dual Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- Superlift Dual Stabilizer
- Dual Monotube Bilstein Shocks
- Eliminates Steering Vibrations
- Bolt On Installation
Superlift Bilstein Dual Steering Stabilizer for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
If you're looking for a way to keep your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler's front end from shimmying and shaking, there's an easy solution: this Superlift Bilstein Dual Steering Stabilizer from CJ Pony Parts!
Steering Stabilizer Features & Benefits:
- Allows Unrestricted Gradual Movement While Resisting Sudden Shocks
- Helps with Other Forces that Induce Tire Shimmy, Like Larger/Heavier Tires and Wheels, and Slack in Suspension and Steering System that Occurs from Normal Wear and Tear
- Each Cylinder has Seamless Extruded Monotube Body with Patented Piston Design and High-Pressure Gas Charge to Dissipate Heat and Virtually Eliminate Fade
- Cylinder Valving is Tailored to Meet Demands of Heavier Tires and Wheels and Rough Terrain
- Cylinders Feature Brushed Silver Zinc Finish and Include Black Dust Boot
- Includes Dual Superide SS Cylinders, Hardware to Relocate the Cylinders In-Line and Above Tie Rod for Improved Protection from Rocks and Other Hazards
This Superlift 92105 Bilstein Dual Steering Stabilizer allows for unrestricted gradual movement while also resisting sudden shocks. It helps with other forces that can induce tire shimmy, such as larger and heavier tires and wheels, and slack in your Jeep's suspension and steering system that often results from normal wear and tear. Each cylinder has a seamless monotube body that has a patented piston design and a high-pressure gas charge that dissipates heat and virtually eliminates fade. The cylinder valving is tailored to meet the specific demands of your Jeep's heavier tires and wheels and any rough terrain you might encounter. The cylinders have a nice-looking brushed silver zinc finish and come with a black dust boot. Plus, you'll also get hardware to relocate the cylinders in-line and above the tie rod for improved protection from rocks and other road hazards!
Please Note: Superide Shock Boots will not fit Superide SS Cylinders.
*This dual steering stabilizer will NOT fit stock height. Your Jeep must have a minimum of 1.5" of lift for adequate clearance.
*Most vehicles will come with a factory stabilizer but, like most factory shock absorbers, they’re usually barely adequate and will only last for so long. Be sure to look for signs of leaking oil where the shaft meets the cylinder body.
Order a Superlift 92105 Bilstein Dual Steering Stabilizer for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!