Superlift Bilstein Steering Stabilizer Factory Replacement Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Superlift Factory Replacement Bilstein Steering Stabilizer for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers.
When you're driving your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler, does your front end shake and shimmy? Also known as "death wobble," this is a common problem many Jeep owners face if they've got large and heavy tires. Thankfully, there's a solution: this Superlift Factory Replacement Bilstein Steering Stabilizer from CJ Pony Parts!
Steering Stabilizer Features & Benefits:
- Helps Prevent Tire Shimmy from Larger/Heavier Tires and Slack in Suspension and Steering System from Normal Wear
- Allows Unrestricted Gradual Movement and Resists Sudden Shock
- Cylinder Valving Tailored to Meet Demands of Heavier Tires and Wheels and Aggressive Terrain
- Seamless Extruded Monotube Body Contains Patented Piston Design and High-Pressure Gas Charge to Dissipate Heat and Virtually Eliminate Fade
- Brushed Silver Zinc Finish
- Includes a Single Superide SS Cylinder, All Required Mounting Hardware and a Black Dust Boot
This Superlift 92115 Factory Replacement Bilstein Steering Stabilizer is a great way to prevent tire shimmy that results from your oversize tires and any slack in your suspension or steering system due to normal wear and tear. This steering stabilizer allows for unrestricted gradual movement while also resisting any sudden shocks. It features cylinder valving that's tailored to meet the demands of your Jeep's heavier tires and wheels, not to mention any rough terrain you encounter while off-roading! This stabilizer has a seamless extended monotube body with a brushed silver zinc finish, and it contains a patented piston design and a high-pressure gas charge that dissipates heat and virtually eliminates fade. Your order will include a single Superide SS Cylinder, all of the hardware you'll need to install it and a black dust boot.
Please Note: Superide Shock Boots will not fit Superide SS Cylinders.
*Most vehicles will come with a factory stabilizer but, like most factory shock absorbers, they’re usually barely adequate and will only last for so long. Be sure to look for signs of leaking oil where the shaft meets the cylinder body.
Order a Superlift 92115 Factory Replacement Bilstein Steering Stabilizer for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!