Superlift continues to pave the way with their lift kits by using location-specific, dual-rate coil springs. Their 2-1/2-inch Dual Rate Coil Lift Kit (K185F) with Fox 2.0 Shocks is the first of its kind and should be installed on 2018-2022 2-Door Jeep JL Wranglers for the ultimate offroad ride and an even stance.
Features And Benefits:
- Location Specific Dual Rate Coil Springs
- Fox 2.0 Shocks
- Compression Stop Spacers
- Extended Sway Bar Links
- Clears 35-37-Inch Tires
- Improves On-Road and Off-Road Ride Quality
- More Extension In Off-Road Usage
- Jeep Remains Level On All Four Corners
- Shock Brackets Maximize Extension Travel
- Compression Stop Spacers Prevent Tire Rub Under Full Compression
The experts at Superlift began to use location-specific dual rates after discovering that the same coil spring rate cannot be used side to side. As a result, you'll experience an improvement in ride quality on and off the pavement. Each coil features a transition of two rate ranges to further support ride quality with the flexibility and strength to perform in offroad scenarios.
- Fits 2018-2022 Wrangler JL
- Fits 2 Door Models Only
These location-specific dual rate coil springs give you the ground clearance to finally accommodate oversized aftermarket tires. Run 35-37 inch tires on your Jeep for increased aggression and unyielding trail dominance!