Get rid of the discomfort of bumpy, uneven terrain by switching over to the Superlift 2-1/2"-4" Shadow Series Front and Rear Shocks 84120 for 2018-2020 Jeep JL Wranglers. The huge 1-3/8" bore and nitrogen gas charged shocks will provide increased performance with high-quality absorption functionality.
Enhance your suspension performance with Shadow Series Shocks. These shocks are built for on and off-road conditions for superior ride comfort and control with multi-stage variable Wrangler-specific valving to absorb the harshness of the road. The all-new Shadow Series Shocks are engineered to be driven with better than stock performance and longer shock life. The steel grey finish with two-inch straight wall body is the modern look that will complement any build.
Features and Benefits:
- 2-inch Straight Wall Body for Better Heat Dissipation
- Multi-Stage Variable Wrangler-Specific Valving
- High Pressure Nitrogen Gas Charged Shocks
- Durable and Huge 1-3/8” Bore
- Hardened Chromed 9/16” Piston Rod for Corrosion Resistance
- Spring Loaded Piston Rod Seal
- Gun Metal Grey Finish
- Industrial Spec. Fluid Rated To -50° C
- Better On-Road and Off-Road Ride Quality
- More Extension in Off-Road Use
- Provides maximum amount of extension travel