Enhance your 2018-2020 2-Door Jeep JL Wrangler today with Superlift 4" Dual Rate Lift Kit featuring King 2.0 Shocks (K186KG). Superlift’s all-new 4-inch dual-rate coil spring lift kit for the 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL 2-Door is the first 4-inch lift kit on the market with replacement dual-rate coil springs that are location specific and now include King’s all-new 2.0 Shocks. The King Shocks allow the ultimate amount of extension travel without driveshaft bind and the compression stop spacers prevent tire rub during full compression. Superlift’s all-new Dual Rate coil springs will give your Jeep Wrangler JL the ride, stance, and durability you desire.
Features and Benefits:
- Better on-road and off-road ride quality
- Excellent shock performance damping and heat capacity
- More extension in off-road use
- Jeep remains level on all four corners
- Compression stop spacers prevent tire rub under full compression
- Location-specific dual-rate coil springs
- King 2.0 Shocks
- Compression stop spacers
- Extended sway bar links
- Adds clearance for 35-37” tires
This lift kit includes 4” front coil springs and 3.5” springs in the rear for a more level stance. Each dual-rate coil features a transition of two rate ranges that give you that ultimate ride on city streets with the flexibility and durability of off-road performance. Superlift Edition King 2.0 Shocks provide the best damping and heat capacity to ensure the best off-road and on-road performance. To complement these new dual-rate JL coil springs, the kit also includes KING 2.0 Shocks, compression stop spacers, and extended sway bar links. These new dual-rate coil springs will provide excellent ride quality on-road while allowing more extension for off-road use. These new dual-rate coils will also provide an even stance and long-lasting durability.
- 2018-2020 Jeep Wrangler JL, Rubicon models
-Through specialized testing, Superlift’s engineers determined that the same coil spring rate cannot be used side to side.
- A detailed instruction manual will walk you step-by-step through the lift kit installation procedures and are suitable for do-it-yourselfers (DIY) or for professional installation.