Superlift Lower Control Arm Front Pair 2" To 4" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
- For 2-4" Lifts
- Direct Fit
- Front Lower Arms
- 60 Degree Total Articulation
Pair of Superlift Front Lower Control Arms for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 2" to 4" Lift.
If you're looking for a new pair of front lower control arms for your Jeep that are designed for off-roading, you're in luck! Take a closer look at this Pair of Superlift Front Lower Control Arms (5772) specifically made for 2007-2018 Jeep Wranglers with a 2" to 4" lift.
Lower Control Arms Features & Benefits:
- Meant for 2007-2018 Jeep Wranglers with 2" to 4" of Lift
- Dual Offset Forged Ends Maintain Bind-Free Static Positioning
- Increased Offset Design Provides Increased Clearance for Oversize Tires through Full Range of Articulation
- 60 Degrees of Total Articulation (30 on Both Ends)
- Improves Ride Quality by Reducing Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Correctly Positions Axle in Wheel Well
- REFLEX Bushings: Dual Durometer Synthetic Elastomer Construction
- Bushings Deliver Superior Dampening, Ride and Handling Characteristics
- Bushings are Ideal for Extreme, Heavy-Duty Off-Road Performance
- Patent-Pending Bushing Design Self-Centers Joint
- Proprietary Reinforcement Sleeve Evenly Distributes Load, Minimizes Gaping and Prevents Debris from Entering Bushing
- Grease-Free Operation
- Sold as a Pair of Two (2)
This Pair of Superlift Front Lower Control Arms features dual offset forged ends that maintain bind-free static positioning. This increased offset design provides the increased clearance you need for your Jeep's oversize tires through a full range of articulation. These control arms will help improve your ride quality by reducing NVH, and they'll correctly position your axles in the wheel wells.
This pair of two (2) control arms has REFLEX Series bushings that feature dual durometer synthetic elastomer construction and deliver superior dampening, ride and handling characteristics. These bushings are ideal for the extreme, heavy-duty off-road performance you're looking for, and their patent-pending design self-centers the joint. Plus, they have a proprietary reinforcement sleeve that evenly distributes the load, minimizes gaping and keeps debris from entering the bushing.
Order a Pair of Superlift 5772 Front Lower Control Arms for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 2" to 4" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning