Superlift Lower Control Arm Rear Pair 2" To 4" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Pair of Superlift Rear Lower Control Arms for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 2" to 4" Lift.
Do you need some new rear lower control arms for your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler, but you need ones that can handle all of the extreme off-roading you like to do? If so, CJ Pony Parts has just what you need: this Pair of Superlift Rear Lower Control Arms (5773)!
Lower Control Arms Features & Benefits:
- Meant for 2007-2017 Jeep Wranglers with 2" to 4" of Lift
- Dual Offset Forged Ends Maintain Bind-Free Static Positioning
- Increased Offset Design Provides Increased Clearance for Oversize Tires through Full Range of Articulation
- 60 Degrees of Total Articulation (30 on Both Ends)
- Improves Ride Quality by Reducing Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Correctly Positions Axle in Wheel Well
- REFLEX Bushings: Dual Durometer Synthetic Elastomer Construction
- Bushings Deliver Superior Dampening, Ride and Handling Characteristics
- Bushings are Ideal for Extreme, Heavy-Duty Off-Road Performance
- Patent-Pending Bushing Design Self-Centers Joint
- Proprietary Reinforcement Sleeve Evenly Distributes Load, Minimizes Gaping and Prevents Debris from Entering Bushing
- Grease-Free Operation
- Sold as a Pair of Two (2)
This Pair of Superlift Rear Lower Control Arms is designed for 2007-2018 Jeep Wranglers with 2" to 4" of lift. These control arms have dual offset forged ends that maintain bind-free static positioning plus an increased offset design that provides increased clearance for your oversize tires through their full range of articulation. As a matter of fact, these control arms offer 60 degrees of total articulation: 30 degrees on both ends.
After you install these new control arms, you'll enjoy an improvement in your ride quality because they'll help reduce NVH! Plus, these control arms will keep your axle correctly positioned in the wheel well. These control arms feature REFLEX Series bushings with dual durometer synthetic elastomer construction. These bushings offer superior dampening and ride and handling characteristics and are ideal for Jeep owners who enjoy extreme, heavy-duty off-road performance. The bushings' patent-pending design self-centers the joint while their proprietary reinforcement sleeve evenly distributes the load, minimizes gaping and preventing debris from entering the bushing.
Order a Pair of Superlift 5773 Rear Lower Control Arms for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 2" to 4" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
If you already have or you plan on lifting your Jeep two to four inches, you need to make sure suspension geometry is correct and these Superlift Rear Lever Control Arms will do just that. These control arms are designed to be a direct fit replacement for the factory arms to correctly position your axle while improving tire clearance, articulation and ride quality on and off the road. These Superlift Control Arms are sold as pair and can be found along with other parts for your JK Wrangler at CJPonyParts.com.