Is your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler experiencing that awful front-end shake and shimmy? This means the factory steering stabilizer is reaching the end of its lifespan, so it’s time for a brand new one. Now you can get this Superlift High Clearance Superide Steering Stabilizer (92075) today from CJ Pony Parts to fix your problem!
Features and Benefits:
- Single Superlift Cylinder
- Includes Hardware
- Improved Protection Against Debris
- Cylinder Features Increased Oil Capacity for Cooler Operating Temperatures and Less Fade
- Valving Withstands Heavier Tires and Wheels
- Helps Prevent Tire Shimmy from Larger/Heavier Tires, Slack in Suspension, Steering System from Normal Wear
- Allows Unrestricted Gradual Movement and Resists Sudden Shock
This Superlift Stabilizer enables unrestricted gradual movement and will resist sudden shock! You will receive all necessary hardware with your purchase so that you can easily relocate the cylinder above the tie rod, offering better protection. This cylinder features increased oil capacity that allows for a cooler operating temperature and less fade over time. The valving on this Superlift High Clearance Superide Steering Stabilizer (92075) is manufactured to meet the expectations of harsh terrains and heavier wheels and tires. It is also proudly made in the USA!
Please Note: This steering stabilizer will NOT fit stock height. The vehicle must have a minimum of 1-1/2" of lift for adequate clearance.
- 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with 1-1/2" Lift