Superlift Superide Steering Stabilizer High Clearance With 1-1/2" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Superlift High Clearance Superide Steering Stabilizer for all 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 1-1/2" lift or more.
Is your 2007-2018 Jeep JK Wrangler experiencing that awful front end shake and shimmy? This means the factory steering stabilizer is reaching the end of its lifespan, so it’s time for a brand new one. The Superlift (92075) High Clearance Superide Steering Stabilizer enables unrestricted gradual movement and will resist sudden shock.
Features & Benefits:
- Single Superlift Cylinder
- Includes Hardware
- Improved Protection Against Debris
- Cylinder Features Increased Oil Capacity for Cooler Operating Temperatures and Less Fade
- Valving Withstands Heavier Tires and Wheels
- Helps Prevent Tire Shimmy from Larger/Heavier Tires, Slack in Suspension, Steering System from Normal Wear
- Allows Unrestricted Gradual Movement and Resists Sudden Shock
Hardware is included with this product so that you may relocate the cylinder above the tie rod for better protection. For cooler operating temperatures and less fade, the cylinder has increased oil capacity. The valving was manufactured to meet the expectations of harsh terrain, and heavier wheels and tires.
Please Note: This steering stabilizer will NOT fit stock height. The vehicle must have a minimum of 1.5" of lift for adequate clearance.
Purchase this Superlift (92075) High Clearance Superide Steering Stabilizer for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 1-1/2" lift or more from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.