Superlift Suspension Lift Kit 2-1/2" With Shock Extensions 4-Door 3.6L Jeep Wrangler JL 2018-2022
Superlift 2-1/2" Suspension Lift Kit with Shock Extensions for 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, and 2022 3.6L 4-Door Jeep JL Wranglers.
Your 2018-2022 Wrangler JL is a forced to be reckoned with off road, but if you want to take on the really rough terrain and muddy areas, you might need a bit more clearance. Superlift has manufactured this 2.5" Suspension Lift Kit with Shock Extensions to give you enough clearance for 35" to 37" tires. A lift also provides a more aggressive stance for your JL and makes room so you don't hit ground obstacles.
Lift Kit K175 Features and Benefits:
- Adds Clearance for 35" to 37" Tires
- Designed Using Location Specific Coils
- Keeps JL Level in all 4 Corners
- Shock Brackets Maximize Extension Travel
- Stop Spacers Prevent Tire Rub Under Full Compression
This lift kit from Superlift is the first on the market for the JL to include location-specific coils, which engineers have determined is the best way to keep your Jeep level. These springs will provide excellent ride quality despite the larger tires and wheels both on road and off. The kit also includes shock extension brackets that allow for maximum extension travel without drive shaft binding. The included compression stop spacers prevent tire rub during full compression. No matter where you and your JL find yourselves, this lift kit (P/N: K175) will get you through it with less wear and tear on your parts and better ride quality.
- Location Specific Coil Springs
- Shock Extension Brackets
- Compression Stop Spacers
- Extended Sway Bar Links
Recommended 9" Wide Wheels
- For Non-Rubicon Applications: 35x12.50 street articulation with 4-4.75" of backspacing.
- For Rubicon Applications: 37x12.50 street articulation with 4-4.75" of backspacing.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning