Superlift Suspension Lift Kit 4" With Bilstein Shocks 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Superlift 4" Suspension Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wranglers.
Do you need a good, reliable way to lift your 2007-2018 2-Door Jeep Wrangler JK so you can tackle steep hills and rough terrain with your off-roading buddies? If so, you should definitely take a closer look at this Superlift 4" Suspension Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks that's now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Ultimate Combination of Performance and Value
- Pre-Set Replacement Coil Springs Minimize Settling and Provide Exceptional Ride Quality
- Rear Coils are Rate-Specific for 2-Door Models
- Front Track Bar Correction Provided by New RELEX Adjustable Track Bar
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket Used at Rear Axle
- Compression Travel Controlled via Unique Machined Aluminum Receiver Cups in Front and Replacement Closed-Cell Foam Dampeners in Rear
- New Front Axle Alignment Cams
- Extended Length Sway Bar Links with Factory-Style Tie-Rod Type Upper Ends
- Front/Rear Brake Hose Relocation Brackets and Emergency Brake Cable Brackets Included
- Compatible with Factory Stability Control Program
This Superlift (K927B) 4" Suspension Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks gives you the best of both worlds: excellent performance with unmatched value! This kit comes with pre-set replacement coil springs that minimize settling and provide exceptional ride quality and rear coils that are rate-specific for 2-door Jeeps. The new REFLEX adjustable track bar helps with front track bar correction, which is preferable over using a relocation bracket since the bar's arc of travel has to remain in sync with the drag link's arc of travel. Otherwise, your steering wheel will "kick" if they get out of sync. A track bar relocation bracket is used at the rear axle, and compression travel is controlled with the unique machined aluminum receiver cups in the front and replacement closed-cell foam dampeners in the rear. This kit also comes with new front axle alignment cams, extended length sway bar links that have factory-style tie-rod type upper ends and front and rear brake hose relocation brackets and emergency brake cable brackets. This kit is fully compatible with your Jeep's factory stability control program too!
Order a Superlift (K927B) 4" Suspension Lift Kit with Bilstein Shocks for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 2-Door Jeep JK Wrangler from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning