Superlift Upper Control Arm Front Pair 2" To 4" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Pair of Superlift Front Upper Control Arms for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 2" to 4" Lift.
If you're looking to take your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler off-roading on steep hills and tough, rocky terrain, you're going to need some new front upper control arms that can withstand that kind of turf. So be sure to pick up this Pair of Superlift Front Upper Control Arms (5774) that's now available at CJ Pony Parts!
Upper Control Arms Features & Benefits:
- Meant for 2007-2018 Jeep Wranglers with 2" to 4" of Lift
- Dual Offset Forged Ends Maintain Bind-Free Static Positioning
- Increased Offset Design Provides Increased Clearance for Oversize Tires through Full Range of Articulation
- 60 Degrees of Total Articulation (30 on Both Ends)
- Improves Ride Quality by Reducing Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Correctly Positions Axle in Wheel Well
- REFLEX Bushings: Dual Durometer Synthetic Elastomer Construction
- Bushings Deliver Superior Dampening, Ride and Handling Characteristics
- Bushings are Ideal for Extreme, Heavy-Duty Off-Road Performance
- Patent-Pending Bushing Design Self-Centers Joint
- Proprietary Reinforcement Sleeve Evenly Distributes Load, Minimizes Gaping and Prevents Debris from Entering Bushing
- Grease-Free Operation
- Sold as a Pair of Two (2)
This Pair of Superlift Front Upper Control Arms is meant to be used on all 2007-2018 Jeep Wranglers that have 2" to 4" of lift. These control arms have dual offset forged ends that maintain bind-free static positioning, and their increased offset design provides the clearance you need through a full range of articulation for your oversize tires.
This pair of two (2) front upper control arms will help improve your ride quality by reducing noise, vibration and harshness and by correctly positioning the axle in the wheel well. These control arms also have REFLEX Series bushings that feature dual durometer synthetic elastomer construction, and they'll deliver superior dampening, ride and handling characteristics. These bushing are ideal for extreme, heavy-duty off-road use, and their patent-pending design self-centers the joint. Their proprietary reinforcement sleeve helps to evenly distribute the load, which, in turn, minimizes gaping and prevents debris from getting into the bushing.
Order a Pair of Superlift 5774 Front Upper Control Arms for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 2" to 4" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
If you already have or plan on lifting your Jeep two to four inches, these Superlift front upper control arms are a must have. These control arms are designed to be a direct fit replacement for the factory ones to correctly position your axle, while improving tire clearance, articulation, and ride quality on and off the road.
They feature adjustable ends to accommodate a two to four-inch lift for better geometry and performance. These Superlift control arms are sought as a pair and can be found along with other parts for your JK Wrangler at CJPonyParts.com.