Superlift Upper Control Arm Rear Pair 2" To 4" Lift Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-2018
Pair of Superlift Rear Upper Control Arms for 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018 Jeep JK Wranglers with a 2" to 4" Lift.
If you're on the hunt for some new rear control arms for your 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler, and your Jeep has 2" to 4" of lift, you should definitely take a closer look at this Pair of Superlift Rear Upper Control Arms (5775) that's now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Upper Control Arms Features & Benefits:
- Meant for 2007-2018 Jeep Wranglers with 2" to 4" of Lift
- Dual Offset Forged Ends Maintain Bind-Free Static Positioning
- Increased Offset Design Provides Increased Clearance for Oversize Tires through Full Range of Articulation
- 60 Degrees of Total Articulation (30 on Both Ends)
- Improves Ride Quality by Reducing Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH)
- Correctly Positions Axle in Wheel Well
- REFLEX Bushings: Dual Durometer Synthetic Elastomer Construction
- Bushings Deliver Superior Dampening, Ride and Handling Characteristics
- Bushings are Ideal for Extreme, Heavy-Duty Off-Road Performance
- Patent-Pending Bushing Design Self-Centers Joint
- Proprietary Reinforcement Sleeve Evenly Distributes Load, Minimizes Gaping and Prevents Debris from Entering Bushing
- Grease-Free Operation
- Sold as a Pair of Two (2)
This Pair of Superlift Rear Upper Control Arms features dual offset forged ends that maintain bind-free static positioning. Their increased offset design provides increased clearance for your Wrangler's oversized tires through a full 60 degrees of total articulation (30 on both ends). These rear upper control arms will improve your ride quality by reducing NVH and by correctly positioning your axle in the wheel well.
Plus, these rear upper control arms have REFLEX Series bushings, which feature dual durometer synthetic elastomer construction and deliver superior dampening, ride and handling characteristics! These bushings are ideal for extreme off-roading performance, and they have a patent-pending design that self-centers the joint as well as a proprietary reinforcement sleeve that evenly distributes load, minimizes gaping and keeps debris from getting into the bushing.
Order a Pair of Superlift 5775 Rear Upper Control Arms for your 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018 Jeep JK Wrangler with a 2" to 4" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
If you already have or if you're planning on lifting your Jeep two to four inches, these SuperLift rear upper control arms are a must have. These control arms are designed to be a direct fit replacement for the rear upper control arms to correctly position your axle improving tire clearance, articulation and rod quality on and off the road. They feature reflex bushings for improved damping, handling, and durability, so you can get the most out of your Jeep. They're sold as a pair and can be found along with other parts for your JK Wrangler at CJPonyParts.com.