T5 Transmission Conversion Kit Deluxe 289/302/351 1967
Deluxe T5 Transmission Conversion Kit for 1967 Mustangs with 289/302/351 Engines.
The deluxe conversion kits includes almost everything required to convert a 67 manual transmission small block car over to a T5 transmission using the late model bellhousing and cable linkage setup.
Deluxe T5 Conversion Kit Includes:
- New Ford Racing Super Duty T5 transmission with factory style shifter
- New Ford T5 bellhousing
- Separator plate
- Late model clutch fork
- Clutch fork cover for bellhousing
- Billet steel flywheel (28oz. balance)(157 Tooth)
- 10.5" CJPP King Cobra Clutch Kit (clutch, pressure plate, throwout bearing, pilot bearing & alignment tool)
- ARP flywheel bolts
- Pressure plate bolts and alignment dowels
- Cable clutch conversion kit
- Transmission mount
- T5 transmission crossmember (T5C8)
- T5 transmission to bellhousing bolts
- T5 conversion driveshaft with u-joints
- T5 driveshaft yoke
- Original style shifter handle for T5
- Original style 5 speed pattern shift knob
- 18/20/23 tooth speedo gears for a starting variety
Please Note: When converting a manual 289/302/351 Mustang to a T5 transmission, using a 1979-1993 late model bellhousing, you will need an aftermarket starter designed for use with a 157 tooth flywheel.
*This kit is designed for the original early engine balance of 28oz. If you are using a late model engine, you will need to change the flywheel.
*If the car being converted is an automatic transmission vehicle, you will need to source the manual pedal assembly and shifter boot/bezel parts separately.
*One thing to note of this clutch is that some 1986-1993 Ford Mustang 5.0L Bellhousings will possibly need to have the area "trimmed" in between the bottom/center and clutch release lever hole. Ford had two foundries make their bellhousings and only one has this issue, it is most common on 1989-1990 bellhousings. For some reason, the bellhousings from the one foundry had a raised "lip" that can cause contact/interference with the Pressure Plate. The area around the inside of the bellhousing needs to be trimmed approximately 8-10MM.
This product will fit the following Mustang years: