- T-REX Grilles Tacoma Hood Scoop Grille Insert 05-10 Toyota Tacoma Stainless Polished Upper$90.01 Regular Price $112.51
- T-REX Grilles Tacoma Grille 16-17 Toyota Tacoma Mild Steel Powdercoat Black ZROADZ Series$622.83 Regular Price $778.54
- T-REX Grilles Grille Badge The Hustler Dice Approx 11x6.5 Inch Diameter Chrome Mounts to Full$105.53 Regular Price $117.26
- T-REX Grilles Side Vent Grille Billet Chrome Plated Upper Class Series$373.20 Regular Price $414.67
- T-REX Grilles Side Vent Grille ABS Chrome Plated Upper Class Series$43.65 Regular Price $48.50
- T-REX Grilles Grille Badge Stainless Polished Upper Class Series$202.97 Regular Price $225.52
- T-REX Grilles Grille Badge Rebel Iron Cross Stainless Polished X Metal Series$62.71 Regular Price $69.68
- T-REX Grilles Grille Badge Rebel Iron Cross Mild Steel Powdercoat Black X Metal Series$62.71 Regular Price $69.68
- T-REX Grilles Grille Badge Mild Steel Powdercoat Black Upper Class Series$160.15 Regular Price $177.94
- T-REX Grilles Grille Badge Man-O-War Skull Mild Steel Powdercoat Black X Metal Series$62.71 Regular Price $69.68
- T-REX Grilles Grille Badge Aluminum Anodized Upper Class Series$160.15 Regular Price $177.94
- T-REX Grilles Body Badge Universal All Most Vehicles Aluminum Powdercoat Black 1 Piece X Metal$74.49 Regular Price $82.77
The more popular options for grille styles in the Tacoma are usually the mesh and billet looks, which blend nicely with the existing style of the truck. Black is the way to go for a more subdued yet aggressive look, while polished aluminum will provide a look that is more classic and sleek. With products that feature the Toyota brand emblem prominently and others that add an aftermarket logo or a total badge delete, you can get exactly the style you’re looking for.
Grilles with an integrated LED bar will typically come in at a higher price point, but you get a lot more functionality in addition to the aesthetic benefits. With durable construction and true off-road style, you’ll be able to better see down dark roads at night and find your campsite in low light conditions. Sticking with a traditional grille is also a great route to take, and you can simply add LED lights at a later time to a different part of your truck.