Mach 1 Chin Spoiler Installation
1. Raise the front of the car with a ramp or jack stands.
2. Line the chin spoiler () up so that it is flush with the outside front lip of the wheel well. Use tape to temporarily hold it in place.
3. Check the fit of the spoiler along the front edge of the bumper. It will be flush with the front bumper for about 4-5" until it goes behind the leading edge of the bumper.
4. When you get it aligned properly, drill a 1/4" hole and use the fasteners (Available separately - ) to attach the chin spoiler to the bumper cover. Start at the wheel wells and work towards the center.
5. Remove the tape.
* Please be advised that this information is for suggestion only and is based on prior experience. We at CJ Pony Parts can not be held responsible or liable for any mistakes or injuries connected with the topics covered.