Your pre-existing suspension system needs a pair of TeraFlex Alpine IR Front Lower Adjustable Flexarms 1416550 to get your 0-4-1/2" lifted 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator for heavy-duty off-road use. Optimize all angles of your travel with maintenance-free bushings and joints to inherit premium flexibility and adjustability without any inconvenience.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube
- Optimized caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Maintenance-free, independent rotation bushings with excellent NVH damping
- Forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black, durable e-dipped coating for corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
The TeraFlex independently rotated front lower adjustable flexarms are made for lifted JL Wranglers with 0-4-1/2-inches of lift that suffer from NVH. Dampen the annoying side effects of lifted suspension systems with full range of movement from non-restrictive articulation. The forged-threaded joints create a quiet flexibility that are reinforced with durable e-dipped coating to resist corrosion. The re-centered wheel well axles correct suspension for optimized caster angles and anti-squat geometry to keep your trailblazing adventures from going wrong.
Please Note: For front upper Flexarms see p/n: 1416530; front lower: 1416550; rear upper: 1416570; rear lower: 1416580.
- Tube Diameter and Wall: 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length: 24”
- Min. Length: 24”
- Max. Length: 25.25”
- Both Ends: 16mm Bolt
- Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms
- Driver Front Lower
- Passenger Front Lower
- 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler (2-door)
- 2018-2021 Jeep JLU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator
- Models with a 0-4.5” Lift