Full-range of movement is just the freedom you need to exercise your free-time off-roading! Install a pair of TeraFlex Alpine IR Rear Lower Adjustable Flexarms 1416580 for 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wranglers with a 0-4-1/2" Lift to handle all road conditions while maintaining excellent alignment and ride quality.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube
- Optimized caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Maintenance-free, independent rotation bushings with excellent NVH damping
- Forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black, durable e-dipped coating for corrosion resistance on the tube and forged rod end housing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
The TeraFlex independently rotated rear lower adjustable flexarms are made for lifted JL Wranglers with 0-4-1/2-inches of lift that suffer from NVH. Dampen the annoying side effects of lifted suspension systems with a full range of movement from non-restrictive articulation. The forged-threaded joints create quiet flexibility that is reinforced with a durable e-dipped coating to resist corrosion. The re-centered wheel well axles correct suspension for optimized caster angles and anti-squat geometry to keep your trailblazing adventures from going wrong.
- Tube Diameter and Wall: 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length: 19-3/4”
- Min. Length: 19-13/16”
- Max. Length: 21-1/16”
- Both Ends: 9/16” (14mm) Bolt
- Both Bushings: 611011
- Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms
- Driver Rear Lower
- Passenger Rear Lower
Please Note: For front upper Flexarms see p/n: 1416530; Front Lower: 1416550; Rear Upper: 1416570; Rear Lower: 1416580.