Upgrade the chassis of your lifted ORV with a complete Set of TeraFlex Alpine IR Adjustable Flexarms 1416510 for 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wranglers with a 0-4-1/2" Lift. The full range of movement is provided by the flex of threaded joints and bushings. Securing your ride quality is easy with the control arm anti-squat geometry and re-centered axles from this set.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube provides maximum strength
- Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Innovative, maintenance-free, Independent Rotation bushings for unrestricted rotation and flex
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
Increase your wheelbase if you want with TeraFlex's adjustable flexarms that improve suspension movement for optimized caster angling. The anti-squat geometry control arms provide a smooth, factory-like ride thanks to forged and corrosion-resistant hardware. Threaded joints are forged for quiet flexibility on aluminum clamp collars while adjusting the length is adjusted. You need a full range of motion/movement when handling the unexpected, which is why the TeraFlex flexarms are freed from factory restrictive control arms!
- Front Upper Control Arm
- Front Lower Control Arm
- Rear Upper Control Arm
- Rear Lower Control Arm
- Tube Diameter and Wall: 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length: Rear Lower 19-3/4” / Rear Upper 17.425” / Front Lower 24" / Front Upper 20.185”
- Min. Length: Rear Lower 19-13/16” / Rear Upper 17-3/8” / Front Lower 24" / Front Upper 20”
- Max. Length: Rear Lower 21-1/16” / Rear Upper 18-1/2” / Front Lower 25.25” / Front Upper 21"
- Both Ends: Rear Lower and Upper, Front Upper 14mm Bolt / Front Lower 16mm Bolt