Align your axles with TeraFlex Alpine IR Rear Upper Adjustable Flexarms 1416570 for 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wranglers with a 0-4-1/2" Lift. Lifted Wranglers need extra flexibility to handle all road conditions thrown its way. By upgrading your suspension to adjustable flexarms, you will receive full range movement and articulation for NVH damping and zero maintenance on joints and bushings.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tube
- Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arms optimize caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement
- Full-range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Independent Rotation bushings provide unrestricted rotation and flex
- Excellent NVH damping and ride quality characteristics
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating provides corrosion resistance on tube and forged rod end housing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
Increase your wheelbase if you want with TeraFlex's adjustable flexarms that improve suspension movement for optimized caster angling. The anti-squat geometry control arms provide a smooth, factory-like ride thanks to forged and corrosion-resistant hardware. Threaded joints are forged for a quiet flexibility on aluminum clamp collars while adjusting the length is adjusted. You need a full-range of motion/movement when handling the unexpected, which is why the TeraFlex flexarms are freed from factory restrictive control arms!
- Tube Diameter and Wall: 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length: 17.425”
- Min. Length: 17-3/8”
- Max. Length: 18-1/2”
- Both Ends: 14mm Bolt
- Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arm
- Driver Rear Upper
- Passenger Rear Upper
Please Note: For front upper flexarms see p/n: 1416530; front lower: 1416550; rear upper: 1416570; rear lower 1416580.