When driving offroad, your suspension takes a serious beating. If you've lifted your Jeep, stock components might not even fit! Need a new track bar? This HD Adjustable version from TeraFlex offers a wide range of adjustability, plus its forged construction far surpasses the durability of a stock part.
Features and Benefits:
- 50% stronger than factory rear track bar
- no cutting or welding required
- Adjustable from 0.5” shorter than stock to 1” longer than stock
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings
- Additional rate plate for superior handling and responsive control
- OEM-style rubber boots maximize longevity and aid in smooth, quiet operation
- Unique backbone/reinforced rib for additional strength and rigidity
- Clears Tera CRD60 rear differential cover
The rear axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while driving and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving. The TeraFlex JT: Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar (1764420) withstands these abusive side loads to dramatically improve handling.
Track Bars also allow lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components. Our rear track bar also maximizes exhaust and differential cover clearances.
Adjustable ends feature an improved turn-buckle design with a built-in clamp and alignment feature, for hassle-free install and length adjustment. The HD Track Bar is recommended for 2.5-6” lifts. It bolts into factory locations or the TeraFlex Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (recommended for 2.5”+ lifts) – no cutting or welding required. A must for anyone who takes their rig off road!
Tech Tip: Bolts into factory locations or a Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (0-6.5” Lift: Part Number 1963600)