When offroading, a durable and adaptable suspension is essential. Need some stronger rear suspension components, to secure your axle? These TeraFlex Forged Track Bars (1754420) are a direct upgrade for your JL Wrangler, and are 50% stronger than stock!
Features and Benefits:
- 50% stronger than factory rear track bar
- Bolts into factory locations or a Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (2.5-4.5” Lift: # 1953600)
– No cutting or welding required
- Hassle-free install and length adjustment
- Adjustable from 0.5” shorter than stock to 1” longer than stock
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings w/ an additional rate plate
- Superior handling and responsive control
- OEM-style rubber boots maximize longevity and aid in smooth, quiet operation
- Unique backbone/reinforced rib for additional strength and rigidity
- Clears Tera CRD60 rear differential cover
The rear axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while driving and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving. The TeraFlex JL: Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar withstands these abusive side loads to dramatically improve handling.
Track Bars also allow lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components. Our rear track bar also maximizes exhaust and differential cover clearances.
This Rear HD Forged Adjustable Track Bar is recommended for 2.5-6” lifts. Bolts into factory locations or our Rear Track Bar Axle Bracket (recommended for 2.5”+ lifts) – no cutting or welding required. A must for anyone who takes their rig off-road!
- JL Wrangler (2-door)
- JL Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- 0-6” Lift