Teraflex Adjustable Track Bar Front Alpine IR Jeep JL Wrangler 2018-2021/ Gladiator 2020-2021
Teraflex Front Adjustable Alpine IR Track Bar for all 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 Jeep JL Wranglers and 2020-2021 Gladiators.
Need an aftermarket track bar for your 2018-2021 Jeep JL Wrangler or 2020-2021 Gladiator that’s designed to withstand abusive side loads and dramatically improve steering response and handling? Then why not pick up this Teraflex 1753420 Front Adjustable Alpine IR Track Bar from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- 19-Pound, Fully Adjustable Track Bar Built to Withstand Abusive Side Loads
- Allows Lateral Adjustment of Axle for Proper Axle Alignment and Cycling
- Bolts into Factory Track Bar Brackets
- Adjustable End Has Improved Turn-Buckle Design with Built-In Clamp
- Adjustable from 0.5" Shorter Than Stock to 1" Longer Than Stock
- Heat-Treated Alloy Steel Fractured Race Spherical Bearings at Both Ends
- Unique Backbone/Reinforced Rib for Additional Strength and Rigidity
- Can be Used on 0" to 6" Lift
This Teraflex 1753420 Front Adjustable Alpine IR Track Bar is a 19-lb. fully adjustable track bar that allows for lateral adjustment of your axle for proper axle alignment and cycling throughout the full suspension travel without any interference to other components! This aftermarket adjustable track bar bolts into your factory track bar brackets and its adjustable end has an improved turn-buckle design with a built-in clamp and alignment feature. It can be adjusted from 0.5" shorter than stock to 1" longer than stock and can be used on 0" to 6" of lift.
*Can also be used with a front track bar axle bracket. 2.5-3.5" lift use P/N: 1953250. 4.5" lift use P/N: 1953500. No cutting or welding required.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.