Out on the trails, the lift kit on your Jeep is only as good as the weakest link. These control arms from TeraFlex offer your lifted Gladiator a durable upgrade over stock components, complete with optimized geometry, full adjustability and zero-maintenance construction.
Features and Benefits:
- Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tubing
- Optimized caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry
- Re-centered axles in the wheel well
- Full range of movement for maximum articulation
- Maintenance-free factory-style bushings for NVH damping
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints
- Premium black e-dipped corrosion-resistant coating
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
TeraFlex JT Alpine Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on your JT Gladiator model with 0-4.5” lifts. They use factory control arm brackets and feature dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings. They can be added to any existing suspension lift for convenience and added performance.
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator with 0-4.5” Lift
- (2) Front Upper (1416520) and Lower (1416500) Arms
- (2) Rear Upper (1417530) and Lower (1417540) Arms
Please Note: Alignment is required. Estimated 5-hour installation time.