For exceptional offroad performance without sacrificing street manners, TeraFlex is here to help. TeraFlex Alpine CT2 2.5" Lift With Falcon SP2 3.3 Shocks (2022033) offers a simple bolt on installation for your Gladiator, easily improving performance and looks on your Wrangler.
Features and Benefits:
- Clears 35” tires
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation
Alpine CT Suspension Systems are engineered for hardcore Jeeping without sacrificing weekday ride comfort! The 2.5” Alpine CT2 Short Arm Suspension System was designed for the enthusiast who wants to fine-tune their suspension. Alpine Short Control Arms allow tuning of the caster and pinon angles, centering of the axles in the wheel wells, and wheelbase adjustment. The zero-maintenance adjustable control arms make the Alpine CT2 the perfect all-around suspension system.
This Kit Includes:
- 2.5” Lift Front Coil Springs
- 0.5” Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- 8-Arm Alpine Short Control Arm Kit
- Alpine IR Front Track Bar
- (4) “Foam” Progressive Bump Stop Kit
- (2) 2” front lower bump stop strike pad extensions
- (4) 0.5” rear lower bump stop strike pad extensions
- Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit
- 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit
- Falcon SP2 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks (2-3” Lift)
- All necessary hardware
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels.
- Models w/ plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
- Alignment required.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks.