If you recently upgraded your suspension system, you're not done yet! Add on a pair of TeraFlex Adjustable Rear Upper Alpine Flexarms 1417530 to 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator with a 0-4-1/2" Lift for a brand-new alignment. The adjustable Alpine series control arms come as a complete passenger and driver side kit made of DOM tubing for maximum strength that will optimize your caster angles and tune your suspension for any on- and off-road articulation.
The maintenance-free bushings make this an ideal introduction to your heavy-duty JT, as your adjustability will allow for a full range of movement. The highly dependable factory-style bushings also dampen noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) common on lifted vehicles. Zero worries mean less time in the garage and more time on the trails with your new durable and smooth flex!
Features and Benefits:
- Maximum Strength 42mm x 4mm wall DOM Tubing
- Optimized Caster Angle and Tuned Anti-Squat Geometry
- Re-Centered Axles and Increased Wheelbase
- Full Movement Range of Articulation and Flex
- Maintenance-Free, Factory-Style Bushings Provide NVH Damping
- Forged-Threaded Joints for Smooth Quiet Flex
- Premium Black E-Dipped Corrosion-Resistance Coating
- Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum Clamp Collar Secures Rod End after Length Adjustment
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator with 0-4.5” Lift
- Tube Diameter and Wall = 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length = 16-3/8”
- Min. Length = 16-1/8”
- Max. Length = 17-3/8”
- Both Ends = 16mm Bolt
- Driver Rear Upper Alpine Control Arm
- Passenger Rear Upper Alpine Control Arm
Please Note: Alignment is required.