Free your restricted suspension with pair of TeraFlex Rear Upper Adjustable Alpine IR Flexarms 1417580 for your 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator's driver and passenger sides. Designed for an existing 0-4-1/2" lift, the Flexarms offer independent rotation bushings for a full flex and articulation during serious off-roading. And while you flex on rough terrain your flexarms and bushings will dampen normal lifted vehicle noise, harshness and vibration for a smoother, quieter ride.
Teraflex's Alpine IR Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability and re-center axles in the wheel well while increasing the wheelbase. The optimized caster angle and tuned anti-squat geometry ensure proper suspension alignment that is finely secured with forged threaded joints and anodized clamp collars to secure rod ends.
Features and Benefits:
- Extra-Strength 42mm x 4mm wall DOM (Drawn Over Mandrel) Tubing
- Optimized Caster Angle and Tuned Anti-Squat Geometry for Proper Suspension Alignment
- Re-centers Axles in Wheel Well and Increased Wheelbase
- Unrestricted, Articulation and Full Range of Flex Movement
- Innovative, Maintenance-Free, IR Bushings Provides Excellent NVH Damping
- Zero Maintenance Forged Threaded Joints for Smooth Quiet Flex
- Premium Black E-dipped Coating for Corrosion Resistance on Tube and Forged Rod End Housing
- Anodized 6061-T6 Aluminum Clamp Collar to Secure Rod End After Length Adjustment
- 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator with a 0-4.5” Lift
- Tube Diameter and Wall = 42mm x 4mm
- Factory Length = 16-3/8”
- Min. Length = 16-1/8”
- Max. Length = 17-3/8”
- Both Ends = 16mm Bolt
- Driver Side Rear Upper Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arm
- Passenger Side Rear Upper Adjustable Alpine IR Control Arm
Please Note: Alignment required.