Durability and articulation are key in the world of off-roading. While your Gladiator's control arms work well enough from the factory, these TeraFlex arms offer a better ride and rugged construction for any terrain you might encounter in your Jeep JT!
Features and Benefits:
- Durable 42mm x 4mm wall DOM tubing
- Optimized caster angle and tune anti-squat geometry
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Independent Rotation Bushings provide unrestricted rotation excellent NVH damping
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped corrosion resistance coating
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
TeraFlex JT Alpine IR Control Arms provide complete alignment adjustability for maximum performance on your Gladiator model with 0-4.5” lifts. They use factory control arm brackets and innovative IR (Independent Rotation) bushings for superior articulation! They can be added to any existing suspension lift for convenience and added performance.
- (2) Front Upper (# 1416530) and Lower (# 1416550) Arms
- (2) Rear Upper (# 1417580) and Lower (# 1417590) Arms
Please Note: Alignment is required. The estimated installation time is 5 hours.
- Jeep JT Gladiator with 0-4.5” Lift