Alpine RT Suspension Systems are for the Jeeper who wants it all! Articulation, optimal geometry, usable lift and great street manners. This 2.5” Alpine RT2 Short Arm Suspension System (2032000) also clears 35” tires for your Gladiator!
Features and Benefits:
- Clears 35” Tires
- 2.5” Of Lift
- IR Bushings Offer Great Articulation
- Maintains Optimal Geometry
The 2.5” Alpine RT2 Short Arm Suspension System features Alpine IR Short Control Arms with our all-new IR (Independent Rotation) Bushings. These adjustable control arms and bushings team up to give your rig an unprecedented smooth and quiet ride both on- and off-road. Additionally, the included front SpeedBump Bump Stops take the hard hits out of those unexpected trail surprises.
- JT Gladiator (pickup)
- Lift Height: 2.5”
*Max Tire Diameter: Sport/Overland Fenders: 35” Tires; Rubicon Fenders: 35” Tires
- 2.5” Lift Front Coil Springs
- 0.5” Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- 8-Arm Alpine IR Short Control Arm Kit
- Alpine IR Front Track Bar
- SpeedBump & Progressive Bump Stop Kit – All 4
- Front Sway Bar Quick Disconnect Kit
- 13” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit
- Front Brake Line Anchor Kit
- All necessary hardware
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels.
- Models w/ plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tire.
- All OEM fenders require 2” front and 1” rear bump stop extensions in order to fit 35” tires.
- Alignment required.
- Requires longer shocks (not included in base kit) – we recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks.